Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quick Update

Tena koutou katoa,

well my disney welcome pack finally arrived today. I was so excited when I saw the courier pull up in front of my flat and then I got all freaked out because I thought that the package might be for one of my flatmates, but it wasn't! So, yay!!

Anyway...I have now officially read all of the information in the Disney Welcome Pack - which is exciting and scary at the same time because it is all starting to feel really real.

Next week I am heading home to Timaru for a few days to earn some dollars working and while there I am going to go to my travel agent and hopefully book my flights both to Orlando and to Auckland to get my visa. Exciting stuff!

I can't believe it is October already. I mean it does not feel that long since I was applying and having my interview and it was almost 5 months ago! It really is frightening how time goes so quickly - especially as we get older. Time goes way faster now than it did when I was a kid!

Well that's it from me for the moment. I don't have much more exciting news unless people are interested in the fact that I have to give TWO presentations on Thursday and that I have a test and two essays due in only two weeks!! Eeek two and a half weeks and hopefully my university life will be over.

Will blog again soon,

xoxo
E

No comments:

Post a Comment