Friday, October 22, 2010

Visa!

Well, first of all thank you to anyone out there who is actually reading this. It is very strange to think that other people are reading your thoughts and happenings but it is also nice to think that we aren't just blathering away to ourselves.

It has been a couple of weeks since I last updated because I have been really busy first with work and then with Uni. Only one more day and then fingers crossed I will have passed my last two courses and be able to graduate in December. Yay!!!

Okay so I have finally managed to fill out all those ridiculous forms for the US embassy (I mean seriously if you are going to the US to become a terrorist or prostitute are you really going to tick yes?). Anyway I suppose some people might just be that idiotic!

My visa appointment is booked. Yay!! for the 2nd of November at 10am. The flight will get into Auckland at 8am barring any issues and that leaves me two hours to get to the embassy. So I do have some time incase of plane delay or traffic etc. If I get to the City early there is always window shopping - not real shopping no matter how much I would love to, because I am saving. Although whenever I get bummed about not getting to buy new, pretty, shiny things I just think of all the really cheap new, pretty, shiny things I can buy once I get to Florida. Yay!!

Okay so am totally excited about Auckland trip. Not so excited about sorting out plane tickets. They have gone up by a few hundred since I last checked so I want to get them sorted next week. At the moment I am waiting to hear back from my travel agent regarding cheapest airfares so hopefully they can get me a good deal.

Well I will sign off now and write more either after I have booked my flights or after my Visa Interview which ever happens first.

xoxo
E

No comments:

Post a Comment