Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Still Waiting...

Okay so we are all still waiting for the coveted Disney Welcome Pack. But I do think it will be here soon. I hope!

Anyway...in the mean time I thought that I would do a short update. I heven't really done much in regards to my trip...except I downloaded a heap of Kiwi music to my itunes so that next year when I am feeling melancholy (lol! big word) I can listen to my NZ music and feel heaps better - or maybe it will just make me homesick (naw!). So I got heaps of Shihad, Split Enz, The Feelers, Crowded House, Opshop and heaps more. Yay!

Today my friend Winsome came back from Oz (so lucky-but then I am going to the USA next year, so not too jealous). It was her first trip out of NZ and she brought me some australia cadbury chocolates. Yum!

Well, I am hoping to get my airfare sorted very, very soon as I do not want the cost of flights to go up. As it is I am looking at at least a $NZ1600 flight Auckland-Orlando.

OMG one more thing before I go - I was watching the next season of America's Next Top Model on YouTube because I was sooo bored. It was the season where the top 6 come to New Zealand. Lol! It was soo funny. One girl literally thought NZ was up near Canada (okaay?); and they all got really freaked out by this group of Maori guys doing the haka! Hilarious!

Well that's all the news I have now, so I will sign off.

xoxo
E

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I'm starting this program in July 2011.
    I'm very much looking forward to seeing your experience so I can see what I have to look forward too!
    Cheers,
    Mitchell :)

    ReplyDelete