Monday, August 22, 2011

Ups and Downs

So It has been a super long time since I last posted but basically nothing much has happened. Two weeks ago my friends left to head home. Kristen went back to Oklahoma, Rebecca went back to Iowa, Cody went back to Michigan and Kolbi went back to Texas. Plus a few of my new friends from Epic have left no too. The last day I hung out with Rebecca and Kolbi and went to Hollyood Studios and Magic Kingdom to watch Wishes. It was sad having to say goodbye to yet another friend. Later that night I met up ith Sarah and we went to hang out ith Cody at a friends house. We wathed this really stupid horror (comedy) called Killer Klowns from Outer Space. It was seriously funny. We then had to say goodbye to Cody who we met only a few days into our programme so it was very sad!

Since they have left I have only really been out twice - once was to Applebees with Kimie from NZ and Silvia from Italy - both of whom I work with and then two others from NZ who came over in July and Silvia's roommate Ezra from Turkey. It was nice getting out again and meeting new people. Then I went to Chick-fil-a with Sarah and Jill. It as good hanging out ith our 'Calderwood' family even if it has shrunk a bit.

Work has definitely had its ups and downs. Mondays in particular are horrific - I can officially say I don't like Mondays (but don't worry I don't have a gun so I'll vent by being perfectly nice to the evil guests). Somedays like yesterday and today are good though. There was this lovely family that thanked us especially which was very nice. They gave us a photo of their family with a thankyou message from them on the back as that is all we are allowed to accept. It was very strange but they also asked us to sign their autograph book as 'we are the ones who really make their vacations' we were very appreciative of their appreciation!!!

Well tomorrow is monday so fingers crossed it goes better than other mondays!

xoxo
E

1 comment: